Friday, June 25, 2010

days..im just not god enough..

well in these 2 weeks...quite number of things happened that i wish to go back but what past is past and the future is still blur for me..haih..i lost in ISC for both snooker and badminton which is very saddening for me...and i lost in the school badminton championship too..i have lost so many things in my this 17 years of age...and none of it i ever won to be somebody..im just a nobody after all...now school reopened after 2 weeks of holiday...i've been getting shitty results and this is just bad..i think this will represent my results for trials and i think i need a change...haih i cant get myself to be like this for all my life...haih...

talkin back about me performing at jusco with tek yi in jusco...i think i made a lot of mistake..haih i sang and i played the guitar...i played with the wrong timing and i lost my lyrics when i sing...and i said some inappropriate things..haih..this is just some total disaster for a first timer like me..haih birthday party is coming..worrying about it...piano exam is in 2 weeks away...worrying about it..trials is in 53 days more...im seriously worrying about that...i hope eveything works out fine..

no man is a failure only if he puts in his soul to do those things that he love...
everything would start to fail if he doesnt have effort and commitment
there's no chance of success if we dont focus and control our life...
discipline is needed if we are ever to be succesfull..
no one wants to fail so dont judge people who won and be jealous over their win
every successfull man wont complain at anything

haih...im going down now and its time to get back up again..for those 53 days..i will work hard and get good results for trials..piano exams..i will spent at least 2 hours on the piano till exam...haih hope and prayed everything will work out fine for my life..there are just too many downs in my life avoiding me to be successful and i want to succeed in my life..at least for once in my these 17 years of my life..at least something to be proud about in the future...please god i prayed for this to make it happen...light up the darkness..

No comments:

Post a Comment