Sunday, September 19, 2010

days..i just need some faith.

well what can i say..trials result is really not satisfying and no its what i want..damn...and its just 2 months before spm...can i produce all the results that is satisfying and just creditable to go for college?..im going to australia..and i dont think so im going on february...im going national service before going to melbourne...well..lets hope or the best in spm and everything will just come true..more efforts of course...without effort there will be consequences...and no not this time im screwing this up...i'll be working my ass off starting tomorrow...

anyway..im still stucked with problems as always...it really do disturb me from concentrating on everything...im just filled with distractions and just a big annoying wall in front of me...i want to just express myself also cannot..some people are just not the right person to share it with...well its hard being me..when u've done so many mistakes and just sin all the things in the world..and its hard to forget and it just burden ur heart and mind everytime...and some of the problems just will replay itself everyday that i just wish to think something else but still its unbearable haih..

whose going with me to australia? is there anyone going to the same college as i am? at the same intake?whose gonna be my best friend? i seriously dont want to be alone..hahah but well..man has to be tough right?hahha i think i'll miss home until i cry...well i'll have 3 to 4 months of time to be ready and just u know prepare...not all the time fun..hahah i'll get almost all my results tomorrow...lets hope that i'll get those pleasant results...that will totally make my day..hahha light up the darkness..

No comments:

Post a Comment