Friday, March 26, 2010

days...a holiday in march..hahahahah

arghh its been a week since the holiday..and it really is fast..time flies..i dont know why..also i didnt get to online..thats why there's no time to blog so yeah..erm..well holiday was fun..haha first it starts off with me meng and tek yi...haha they came to stay over...me and meng went for golf and snooker in the afternoon at RPGC...then along came tek yi...i went tuition..they were hanging out at the jazz bistro there...we then get all crazy in my room..haha we laughed..took photos..took a funny crazy video...danced..singed..we even called MCD at nidnight...played ps3 till 3 in the morning..then played computer games until 5? then sleep..hahhaha thats so unhealthy...but we had fun...

then came sunday..me and jia xin were hanging out in jj..haha we had a great time since a very long time..hahaha we watched alice in wonderland and went shopping the whole day(i think post this blog before)..i think it was tuesday that i went jogging with my mum..haha and all the days i did went to tuition..haih..wednesday was an exam day in maziah so yeah did get to anywhere during that day...then it was thursday went out with meng bryan tek yi kang wei bianca and sean..hahahha erm first off me meng and bryan..we played snooker then went to watch the book of eli..its a very very good movie..hahah after that went to play snooker again..and bianca and sean came along...then tekyi and kang wei came too...we went to mcd for a tea time..haha i had to leave after the hang out for my drum class...haih..

then came friday...me chee ying and jamie went out to have a movie..hahah..we watched from paris with love..its a very nice movie..hahah funny and a lot of action...after the movie we went for a cup of tea...then after that it was around 5 something we had to leave...we went to swimming club..i played snooker for like a game or two..then i had to go back for tuition..hahhaa..it was saturday...haih i had to not go to my badminton training just for the snooker competition...it was an inter-team group...well i lost my first double match...the next i won...hahhaa adn we emerged as champions..hahaha it was a long day..my second brother came back...they will go to taiwan to take their wedding photo's...and yeah...it was sunday hang out with jia xin and after a long day in club...we had a family talk for like 2 to 3 hours...haha non-stop..haha...and thats how it ends the holiday with liverpool losing to man utd 2-1..haih...well i've set my plans and i've set my goal...and i'll sacrifice some...for my spm..so yeah...long came a journey in jail...just for 9 months and it wont kill ya..so yeah...light up the darkness..

No comments:

Post a Comment