Friday, March 26, 2010

days..it's already started..

after sunday....what happen..starting of school aint that good for me..hahha i got back my results and it sucks big time...didnt do much during school...it's just my phone is off the whole time...the laptop is kept for the weekdays and yeah it was just a mp3 player and a pile of books and paperwork to be done...so yeah this week is really...a transformation for me..i became someone that i'm not...haih i think i'll keep what i am now till the end of spm..i think this will upsets many ppl...but i have no choice t be dicipline and make a serious effort for this year...so yeah..im sorry for being rude.im sorry if i ever scolded with a loud voice..or even say foul language where i dont have to..hahha yeah...but i'll miss it...it's form 5 mah..it's like the last year..and u know..u need to have fun in school before everything ends after spm...everybody will go their separate ways..and i hope that i'll have my best friends with me...and we will keep in contact till like forever? hahaha so yeah...and most probably i'll be leaving to australia to study after spm..so yeah....i think its sad for me..because most of my friends are going kl for their college..and i'll be left of their league so yeah...hahah i think its time i start appreciating my school life here in malaysia...

well school this week...is okay lah...in a sense we had fun..hahha erm...it was not tiring suprising for me..hahah i did sleep in the afternoon...anyway..i'm living in a life now that is set in the 90's..hahah it is so old fashioned..haha i dont know why but i like it that way....i like being old..thats just something wrong with me..i dont go with trends...i dont do social stuff..well maybe its just my nature...but anyway...study hard yeah guys?...its the final year...lets make our school and parents proud with the results we can produce...hahaha this is my final advice..

oh yeahhhh i bought a present for my mum it was yesterday friday i went jusco and bought a lamp and a glass with words saying i love u mum and somemore very loving stuff..hahah it didnt wow her..but i think she likes it..well hope she likes it..hahha yesterday was a long day...after school then went for piano lesson..straight after that after taking my golf things..then went to jusco and bought the present...went to RPGC after that...played snooker and golf at the driving range..then we went swimming...bryan did tag along for snooker and golf...her went back for dinner....we lied to the receptionist saying that bryan is a member...he cant swim there.so yeah..after a few laps...i have to leave....i was late for dinner...kena hood from mum and dad...so i didnt eat my dinner..and went for tuition..during tuition break went with jia xin to grab popiah..hhaha we ate a long the way..she bite my chopsticks..hahah thats cute...then went home and ate the worst chicken chop i ever eaten...hahha mum open up the present...she hood me for putting the present at the wrong place..i wished her goodnight..gave her a hug..kissed her and said happy birthday to her..and we went to sleep shortly after that..hahha i woke up today and blogged this..hahah so yeah...happy birthday mum..

No comments:

Post a Comment